We want to build our family through adoption! If you, or someone you know is considering adoption, please think our family. Thank you.


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Meet Christian

I am so happy to be with my family! I always have a smile on my face. I love to talk and be apart of the action!! I LOVE to be with my big brother! We love to talk with each other, watch shows together, cuddle during storytime, race cars together, and PLAY! I try to be just as big as he is. I want to run and play just as fast. I LOVE sports. I always have a ball in my hand. I'm excited that I'm a big brother too!! I love to play with my brothers.
My birthfamily lives further away but we still have an open adoption! Mama and Daddy were there for my birth and stayed with us in the hospital. We send letters, pictures, and packages to them. We talk on the phone and send text messages too. We love them. I'm not the only one my birthfamily placed for adoption. I am also glad that they placed a child with a family that lives in a neighboring city. We have a relationship with them too.